1. Once logged in, go to the dropdown menu in the right hand corner of the screen next to your name.
2. Select Settings, which will open another dropdown menu.
3. Select Privacy.
4. Select the level of privacy you prefer:
5. Click Save.
Levels of Privacy:
“Show classes, jobs, and other activity on my profile” – this option allows others to view your past and present experiences on Zeqr.
“Make my profile public” – this option allows users to view your profile. By selecting this option, you will also appear in search results.
If you just want to hide a specific class, you can do this in your Dashboard:
- Under Xpert (selling)
- Select My classes
- Find the class you want to hide and click on the green action button.
- Select Edit
- Under Advanced Options, choose to make the class Unpublished in Publishing Settings.