Free Class Hours
Zeqr provides each Xpert on the platform with 240 minutes of “free class time” to be used in any which way the Xpert deems necessary. Once an Xpert’s profile has been verified and approved by the Zeqr team, the system will credit free class hours to the Xpert’s account. This is applicable to all Xperts. Each Xpert will have a total of 240 minutes, which can be broken down into 16 free sessions, 15 minutes each, or any variation thereof. We find this is a great opportunity for new Xperts on the platform to build their profiles and begin to receive ratings and feedback on their classes. The free class time can be used for either testing of system capabilities, class promotion, marketing, etc.
This can be sent to both members and non members of zeqr.com.
If the user is a member (we match email) we send both message in message center and email. If the user is not a member, we send just invite email.
How to invite a Zeqr to take a complimentary class:
- Once you have identified who you would like to invite to take a free class (either for testing purposes or promotional incentive) you can send an invite to the Zeqr by going to your Dashboard->Xpert (Selling)-> My Classes. Under the ‘Action’ tab, there is a gear icon which will lead you to the ‘Free Class’ section.
- To invite someone to take a class, you will need their email address, and a desired date and time. You can allocate the start time by clicking on the clock icon below the calendar.
- After providing email address of invitee and date and time of schedule, and clicking on Invite to Class, you can see this notification that the email was sent successfully the invitee. You will also be provided with a link which you can send manually to the invitee.
- The invitee will receive the invitation in his email address.
- The Zeqr will receive an email with the logistics of the class and will also receive the direct link to view and confirm the class.
- After the invitee receives the invitation, he can sign up or login using the link. Class will be seen in Zeqr’s upcoming classes list automatically.
- Note: Since the free class invite is sent using email or any other external communication tools, we cannot know if the Zeqr declines the invitation. This link serves the same purpose of referral or invitation link in other popular applications.
How to set up a free class longer than 15 minutes:
The process is the same as the Free class, but you can adjust the time to more than 15 minutes. To use the Invite option, just follow Step 1 above.
Make sure that the schedule created does not exceed 4 hours or does not exceed the remaining hours left in your account.
Note: The balance free hours can be checked from the general tab in dashboard.
The Paid Class Invite Feature:
- Using "buy live class link"
- You can simply share the this link to the user via email or message center.
- So when the user clicks the link in message center or email, they will be redirected to the order confirmation page and after payment they can choose a time and attend the class.
- The advantage of this flow is that it can be sent to both members and non members of zeqr.com.
- If the user is a member (we match email) we send both message in message center and email. If the user is not a member, we send just invite email
- It is very similar to the way the “invite to free class” works except that this is not free.
Where to find the Invite option:
- Invite to paid class is found in dashboard
- Invite to paid class link is found in class settings drop down menu