PayPal Payouts are one of two ways to transfer money from a Zeqr wallet. See related article: Making a Wire Transfer to your Bank Account
The following provides several details to be aware of when utilizing PayPal Payout on Zeqr.
- There is only one fee associated with a PayPal Payout –a variable fee of 3% of the transferred amount.
- The fee is taken from the Payout amount before it is transferred to your PayPal account and are included when calculating the total PayPal payout fee.
Requirements and Process
- There is minimum of $1 and maximum of $3,000 required to request a PayPal Payout on Zeqr.
- A PayPal Payout will take between 5-10 business days to process. Zeqr does not possess the ability to speed up the process.
- Ensure the information provided is correct and complete before submitting. Zeqr cannot be held responsible in any way for delays, bounced payments, or payments sent to the wrong recipient.
- If a payment bounces and is returned to Zeqr, the funds will be placed back into the user’s wallet minus exchange rate fees and other charges incurred during the Payout process.
- All payouts are made in USD
- For verification purposes, we will ask you to validate your identity and confirm your ownership of your email address and financial accounts. This information should be provided in English and could be, but not limited to: proof of address, bank statements, and a copy of official identification card or passport.
- Zeqr maintains the right to refuse any Payout that is not fully validated and will act on suspicious activity by closing the account for further investigation that might lead to reporting these activities authorities.
- Zeqr has the full right to refuse any PayPal Payout for any reason and return the funds back to the user’s wallet.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact our support.