Wire Transfers to bank accounts are one of two ways to transfer money from a Zeqr wallet. See related article: Making a Payout to your PayPal Account
The following outlines important details to keep in mind when using a Wire Transfer to a Bank Account through Zeqr.
- There are two fees associated with a Wire Transfer to a bank account – one is the fixed fee of $29, and the other is the variable fee of 0.5% of the transferred amount.
- The fees are taken from the Wire Transfer amount before it is transferred to your bank account and are included when calculating the total wire transfer fee.
Requirements and Process
- There is minimum of $50 and maximum of $3,000 required to request a Wire Transfer on Zeqr.
- Zeqr is not responsible or liable for any additional fees, such as exchange rate fees or transfer fee´s, added by the recipient bank.
- A Wire Transfer will take between 10-15 business days to process. Zeqr does not possess the ability to speed up the process.
- Ensure the information provided is correct and complete before submitting. Zeqr cannot be held responsible in any way for delays, bounced payments, or payments sent to the wrong recipient.
- If account details for a Wire Transfer are incorrect, Zeqr will charge an additional fee of $20.
- If a payment bounces and is returned to Zeqr, the funds will be placed back into the user’s wallet minus exchange rate fees and other charges incurred during the Wire Transfer process. The initial bank wire transfer fee taken by Zeqr will not be returned.
- All Wire Transfers are made in Euros. The transferred amount is converted using the current exchange rate, of the Hellenic Bank located on Cyprus, on the day that Zeqr executes the wire transfer.
- For verification purposes, we will ask you to validate your identity and confirm your ownership of your email address and financial accounts. This information shall be provided in English and could be, but not limited to: proof of address, bank statements, and a copy of official identification card or passport.
- Zeqr maintains the right to refuse any Wire Transfer that is not fully validated and will act on suspicious activity by closing the account for further investigation that might lead to reporting these activities to authorities.
- Zeqr does not make wire transfers to countries or banks with restrictions.
Zeqr has the full right to refuse any Wire transfer payout for any reason and return the funds back to the user’s wallet.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact our support.