Perform the below steps to setup your availability calendar:
1. Log in to your Zeqr account.
2. Go to your Dashboard and click on Availability Settings in the bottom left corner.
3. Select the first day you will be available and time on that date that you are available.
4. A pop-up will allow you to update both the date, time, and how long your window of availability lasts.
5. You will also have the option to have this availability repeated weekly (e.g., if you choose Tuesday, January 10th, 10:00 am – 4:00 pm, you can choose to have that repeat every Tuesday) through the date you select.
6. Once you have completed this for one day, you can select your next availability and perform the same steps.
Tips! To increase your ability to accommodate Zeqrs, provide multiple dates and times, fill out your availability as far in advance as possible, and ensure that the dates and times you select don’t conflict with anything else you have going on. You can update your availability at any time.
You can also set availability for an individual class without affecting your overall availability. To set the availability for a single class, follow these steps:
1. Go to your Class page and click a "Create Fixed Time Class" button.
2. Click on "Add Schedule" button.
3. Fill in the start and end dates and times, set the maximum available seats, and Save the schedule.
4. Once you have completed this for one day, you can select your next availability and perform the same steps.